Modified on: Thu, 10 Jan, 2019 at 12:09 AM
- 1: This is where you change the header logo: (Maximum logo dimensions are 450px (width) by 200px (length). The uploaded file will be resized to fit within those constraints).
- Your homepage includes a slideshow: Here you can add multiple slides to display, change the titles and captions, insert call to action buttons such as SHOP NOW! or BUY NOW!
- Make sure that the "Enable Slider" at the top, is selected: Otherwise your slider will be inactive.
- Take a closer look at some of the detail features of the slideshow page: Homepage-Slideshow.
- Collection List
- Here you can enable: Latest products, advertisement banners for special promotions or offers.
- You can also edit your content for different categories. Change category images, titles and links.
- You can also delete certain categories that you've created.
- Best Sellers
- Edit your best sellers collection. You can add products to this section based on key tags such as: color, type of product, price etc. example
- Latest Blog
- Edit the latest blog with features such as this.
- Follow Us On Instagram
- Edit the title and number of images that you wish to display from your Instagram account. You will be asked to fill your Instagram Access Token detail here.
- Add Section
- Add available sections to your site: example
- The Footer has 4 categories: Footer logo, Menu, Newsletter & Copyright. Below each category is a enable box that must be "checked" in order to make the feature active.
- Customization is pretty self-explanatory, we've designed it in a way that is extremely easy to use: Footer Categories.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.