- 1: This is where you change the header logo.
- Your homepage includes a slideshow: Here you can add multiple slides to the show which will display your selected products from the details you'd have saved under the products description section. All you have to do is select the product from the drop-down.
- If you do not want a slideshow, you can always delete the section.
- Take a closer look at some of the features of the Slideshow page here: Homepage-Slideshow.
- Featured Content
- Select the content that you wish to show from these.
- Collection List
- Here you can enable: Latest products, advertisement banners for special promotions or offers. Also, you can edit your content for different categories. Change category images, titles and links. You can also delete certain categories that you've created.
- Follow Us On Instagram
- Edit the title and number of images that you wish to display from your Instagram account. Note: you have to get your user ID from your Access Token, example
- Add Section
- Add available sections to your site: example
- The Footer has 4 categories: Footer logo, Menu, Newsletter & Copyright. Below each category is a enable box that must be "checked" in order to make the feature active. Customization is pretty self-explanatory, we've designed it in a way that is extremely easy to use: Footer Categories.
Modified on: Thu, 25 May, 2017 at 4:33 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.