- 1: This is where you change the header logo.
- Your homepage includes a slideshow: Here you can add multiple slides to the show, change the titles and captions, insert call to action buttons such as SHOP NOW! or BUY NOW!
- Make sure that the "Enable Slider" at the top, is selected: Otherwise your slider will be inactive.
- Closer look at some of the detail features of the Slideshow page: Homepage-Slideshow.
- New Arrivals
- Edit your New Arrivals collection. You can add products to this section based on key tags such as: color, type of product, price etc. example
- Promotional Banners
- Edit banner settings such as: image, URL, title, products for that section etc.
- Featured Content
- Select which content you wish to show from these.
- Collection List
- Here you can enable: Latest products, advertisement banners for special promotions or offers. Also, you can edit your content for different categories. Change category images, titles and links. You can also delete certain categories that you've created.
Follow Us On Instagram
- Edit the title and number of images that you wish to display from your Instagram account.
- Add available sections to your site: example
- The Footer has 4 sections to choose from: Footer logo and description, Menu, Newsletter and Copyright. Below each category is a enable box that must be "checked" in order to make the feature active. If you don't want Customer Menu to be displayed, you can choose to un-tick the menu box. Customization is pretty self-explanatory, we've designed it in a way that is extremely easy to use. Please check the attachment for screenshot.
- You will find the social platform URL settings once you click on the General Settings tab. (You will find this below "Payment Method" tab). Please enter the respective URLs to connect the account to your website. We have MailChimp,Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube sections. Don't miss to tick the "Show Icons" tab. Find the example here.
Modified on: Sat, 3 Jun, 2017 at 1:59 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.