- Here is where you can change your main logo, and edit your main menu items.
- Also, you can enable or disable these features.
- Top Header
- Enable these features.
- Your homepage includes a slideshow: Here you can add multiple slides to the show, change the titles and captions, insert call to action buttons such as SHOP NOW! or BUY NOW!
- Make sure that the "Enable Slider" at the top, is selected: Otherwise your slider will be inactive.
- Closer look at some of the detail features of the Slideshow page: Homepage-Slideshow.
- Collection List
- Here you can enable: Latest products, advertisement banners for special promotions or offers. Also, you can edit your content for different categories. Change category images, titles and links. You can also delete certain categories that you've created.
- New Arrivals
- Edit your New Arrivals collection. You can add products to this section based on key tags such as: color, type of product, price etc. example
- Follow us On Instagram
- Edit the title and number of images that you wish to display from your Instagram account.
- Here you can edit your: Online Support, Fast Shipping, 30 Day Guarantee and Free Delivery Worldwide sections. Edit the icon images and section titles.
- Add Section
- Add available sections to your site: example
- Enable Payment Method and copyrights sections.
- Edit Logo, Links, Help and "Join Our Newsletter."
Modified on: Thu, 10 Jan, 2019 at 12:11 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.