The Istanbul theme by HulkThemes comes with all the following customize-able options/categories: Categories.
NOTE: For instructions on uploading your new HulkTheme please click Here.
- Here you can change the colors of your website, in-order to create a custom palette that suites your style: Colors.
- You can pick from 11 preset fonts for your site, or you can specify your own font from Google Fonts. Make sure the font is available on Google Fonts and leave empty if you use a predefined font above.
- Here is where you would change your favicon (a smaller version of your logo that appears in the tab, 32px by 32px) You can generate a favicon for your logo here.
- General Settings
- Here you can enable these key features.
- Enable and edit banners and mega drop-down menus. Like these.
- Connect your MailChimp form action URL.
- Social Media
- You can add links to the following social media accounts: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, Vimeo, YouTube, Tumblr. (company or personal).
- Banner Image
- This is where you can change the banner images for the following pages: Collections, Blog, Page, Contact Page, Cart Page, Account Page (1920x340px) Banner Images.
- The sidebar is used to customize filters which allow users to narrow their searches, on the shop page.
- You can edit these following search sub-categories: Categories, Price, Color, Brands.
- Blog Sidebar
- Enable: Categories, latest post, post tags. You can edit specific blogs or menus.
- 404 Page
- This page is displayed when a user clicks on a page that is currently down, or no-longer exists. You can change the image that is displayed once these errors occur.
- Cart Page
- Enable ("Allow notes with orders" and "Ajax cart dropdown").
- Newsletter Popup
- Customize your newsletter popup: Edit the content and Image and don't forget to enable or disable the popup feature. Newsletter Popup.
- Social Sharing
- This is where you enable or disable users from being able to share your products or blogs on their social networks. It's a great tool for driving more traffic to your site.
- Customization of the the checkout page has two categories (Aesthetics & Function)
- Aesthetics: In your settings you can: Add banners, change logos, change color palettes, main content area, order summary visuals & typography: View Here
- Function: If you scroll to the bottom, of your "Checkout" section, you will see "Checkout Settings," click on "visit the admin" to customize different functions of the checkout process. View Here: Screenshot 1, Screenshot 2, Screenshot 3