Let's start with configuring the Form Builder PRO app. At first you will began with integrating the app with your theme.
Starting with Mail Integration, here a user can integrate the our form builder app with the Mail services by clicking on the "Mail Integration". Where you need to select any one option from two. (For ex. I am selecting MailChimp here)
- For MailChimp Integration:
- Navigate to "Integrations" option and under "Mail Integration" option click on "MailChimp".
- After selecting the option, you 'll be redirected to "Login" page where you need to enter the credentials you use to login in you mail service account.
- As soon as you login to your account, your "MailChimp" mail services will be integrated with our Form Builder PRO app.
- For Klaviyo Integration:
- Navigate to "Integrations" option and under "Mail Integration" option click on "Klaviyo". You will be redirected to Key Page where you need to enter the Klaviyo API Key.
- Now login to "Klaviyo" in your browser and under "Settings" option you can find the API Key which you needs to enter in "Klaviyo Key" field in our app.
- Copy the API Key from the mail services and paste it into our Form Builder PRO App. After submitting your key your Klaviyo mail services will be linked with our app.
NOTE: A user can integrate both the mail services with our app but, a user can only use one mail service with one form.
After integrating your mail services now let's start with integrating the Form Builder PRO app with the Payment Services(Stripe).
- Navigate to "Integrations" option and click on "Payment Integration" option. Here user needs to enter the "Publishable Key" and "Secret Key" which can be retrieved from "Stripe".
After completing integration services. Now let us start with configuring the Form Builder Pro App. The first thing you will be configuring is the "Connect" tab.
- On the Form Builder Pro App's dashboard click on New Form to create a new form.
- After, selecting the template of your choice, user 'll be redirected to create form page where you have select the template of your choice, we have added some form templates for user's convenience.
- After selecting the template user "ll be redirected to "Connect" tab where the first option you 'll find is "Form Details" to enter "Name" of the form so that it could be easier to identify the form you created by its Name. And then you need to add the "Email Address" where you want the submitted forms to be delivered in the "Form Details" option under the "Connect" tab. And on the right end you can find the preview of the Form you are creating.
- If a user want's to create a form in which at form submission a new user for the store will be created then they need to check the "Create Shopify Customer" option under Shopify Integration option under Connect tab.
- Then, we have added new options to integrate your mail services "MailChimp" or "Klaviyo" with our Form Builder App. These settings can be found in the option "Mail Integration" where you need to select any one option from two.
- And the last option available in the "Connect" tab is to configure the Payment services with our Form Builder App. Here user can configure "Stripe" payment service which will work on form submission.
After configuring all the options under "Connect" tab now, you need to proceed with the configuration of "Content" that you need to display on the form.
- Navigating to "Content" tab, the first option you will observe is "Form Settings" where you can add/edit the "Title" of the form along with the "Description" in regards to the form you created.
- Below this user 'll find option to change the text of the "Submit" button. User can replace the text and use any text instead of "Submit" as per their preference.
- The next option a user 'll observe is "Form Element". Users can add up elements which they wish to use in the form.
- As soon as a user clicks on "Add Element" button. A pop-up 'll occur in which they 'll find numerous options to choose from.
- After this the next option a user 'll find to configure is "Captcha". User needs to check the option "Limit Form Activity with Captcha" to enable google "Captcha" on form submission. User can also "Select Captcha Style" option to select where they needs the captcha to be displayed.
- The next option a user 'll get is "Customize Form Messages" where a user can customize the error options which are displayed to their customers when they receive an error message, if any mistake is made while submitting the form.
- The next option user 'll observe is "After Submit" where user can configure after form submission settings. Such as what should be done after form submission and we have even added options for the same. A user also have an option to check "One Email Per Submission", if this option is selected then a customer will only be able to submit one form per email address. i.e., for submitting the form again a different email address will be needed. There is also an option to display the text after successful form submission which needs to be added in the text area.
- The last option a user 'll observe in in the "Content" tab is "Auto Responder" where user can add/edit "Auto Responder" email address along with its "Subject", "Body Text" and "Footer Message". An additional option "Include Copy Of User's Entry" is also added here, by checking this option your customer 'll receive an copy of their submitted form.
Configuration of "Connect" tab is over here. Now we 'll move to the last tab of the form which is "Design" tab, where user can change the designing of form.
- The first option a user 'll observe here is "Layout" where they can change the layout of the labels they can choose between "Inline" label or "Block" label.
- The next option you will observe is "Form" in which user will get an options to Design the "Background Type & Shadow" along with "Form Padding", "Form Width" & "Form Border" options.
- The next option you will observe is "Input" where a user can configure the design of