Rome Shopify Theme - Getting Started: Sections
Modified on: Sat, 17 Jun, 2017 at 5:08 AM
- 1: This is where you change the header logo: (Maximum logo dimensions are 1920px (width) by 1000px (height). The uploaded file will be resized to fit within those constraints).
- Your homepage includes a slideshow: Here you can add multiple slides to the show, change the titles and captions, insert call to action buttons such as SHOP NOW! or BUY NOW!
- Make sure that the "Enable Slider" at the top, is selected: Otherwise your slider will be inactive.
- Closer look at some of the detail features of the Slideshow page: Homepage-Slideshow.
- Here you can enable: Latest products, advertisement banners for special promotions or offers. Also, you can edit your content for different categories. Change category images, titles and links. You can also delete certain categories that you've created.
- Edit your best sellers collection. You can add products to this section based on key tags such as: color, type of product, price etc. example
- Edit the latest blog with features such as this.
Follow Us On Instagram
- Edit the title and number of images that you wish to display from your Instagram account. You need to provide Instagram Access Token.
- Add available sections to your site: example
- The Footer has 4 categories: Footer logo, Menu, Newsletter & Copyright. Below each category is a enable box that must be "checked" in order to make the feature active. Customization is pretty self-explanatory, we've designed it in a way that is extremely easy to use: Footer Categories.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.