- 1: This is where you change the header logo.
- Your homepage includes a slideshow: Here you can add multiple slides to the show, change the titles and captions, insert call to action buttons such as SHOP NOW! or BUY NOW!
- Make sure that the "Enable Slider" at the top, is selected: Otherwise your slider will be inactive.
- Closer look at some of the detail features of the Slideshow page: Homepage-Slideshow.
- Fully customize the Women's collections that are on the homepage: Titles, locations of placement, products within the specific collection, images. preview
- Fully customize the Men's collections that are on the homepage: Titles, locations of placement, products within the specific collection, images. preview
Follow Us On Instagram
- Edit the title and number of images that you wish to display from your Instagram account.
- Add available sections to your site: example
- The Footer has 4 categories: Footer logo, Menu, Newsletter & Copyright. Below each category is a enable box that must be "checked" in order to make the feature active. Customization is pretty self-explanatory, we've designed it in a way that is extremely easy to use: Footer Categories.
Modified on: Thu, 23 Mar, 2017 at 11:43 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.